Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Update on a few doctor's appts.

Hello Everyone,
On Feb. 1, (fri.) Roosevelt & I both went to the same doctor at Cleveland Clinic for a routine BP check up. Roosevelt's BP was good. However, the doctor took me off medication for my BP. "Praise the Lord". Now I have to continue to eat properly & avoid stress. We brought a nice new BP Cuff so that I can monitor our BP a couple times a week.

On Feb. 4th. (Mon) I went to the doctor for my food allergy test results. So now I have to eat specifically for my body. It will take lot's of focusing and reading labels. I'm sure that in time I will learn how to shop & cook properly for my body. Dear Roosevelt is still going along with me on the eating. I give him treats along the way. I am going to some cooking classes at Mustard Seed that will help me with my cooking. MY DOCTOR ALSO ADDED HIS OWN RESTRICTIONS TO MY DIET.

Today, Feb. 7, (thurs.) I went to see my oncologist Radiologist. He seemed to be pleased. The exam showed things looking good. Now we will pay close attention to my symptoms and if there is a problem, then we will address it. I will see him again in June.

I will be going to get some IV treatment for strengthening my bones, monthly. It has to be scheduled.

So for the most part things are going well. I feel good, have sufficient energy, take those "PRECIOUS NAPS" as needed.

Oh yes! one more thing, I will take my last steriod on Sat. Then we will watch and see what happens.

I love each and everyone of you, Roosevelt & I thank you so much for you prayers, your encouragement. The most wonderful cards I've every seen . We just don't know how to thank you enough.

Oraletta
Isa. 40: 31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home