Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Update for Dec.14th.

Hello Everyone,
I really wish two things:
(1) THAT I WAS A COMPUTER WIZ LIKE SOME OF YOU. THIS IS A WONDERFUL TOOL WHEN YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT. "I really do struggle". However, I at least get the message out.

(2) I WISH I WAS A GREAT WRITER LIKE SOME OF YOU. I received the Testimony of "Tony Snow" from some friends. He said just what I would like to say in such a wonderful way. Praise God for His Testimony & Strong Faith in Jesus.

Before I forget to tell you this. If any of you have a reason to call me via phone, PLEASE CALL ME AT THIS NUMBER (216) 570-1285. It is my cell phone, and usually in my pocket. I only turn it off in Church & when I am in meeting's or appt.'s at the Clinic. I HAVE FREE INCOMING CALLS.
The house phone is just not good for me, " I have to get to it". I don't always have it with me.

NOW FOR HEALTH ISSUES.
On Dec. 14th. I had my 10 min. radiation treatment to the brain. Then we had what is called "Clinic Day". Once a week you talk with your doctor ( you can always call on other days if you have questions), but on Clinic Day he comes and sit's with you and family and discuss the situation.
We took the MRI films from Thurs. (12/13) of the right hip and femur. There is cancer , but the good thing is that the bones are in far condition. So I had markings on my right hip and we will start radiation to the right hip on Monday (12/17)...I WILL REALLY BE GLOWING FOR CHRISTMAS.
On Monday I will also get the IV medication called "Zometa" IV to help strengthen the bones. I will get this treatment once a month. We ( my daughter & I) will arrive at the Clinic downtown at 7:45am.

Okay Dear Ones, I think that is enough for now. My oldest Grandson Thomas ( the wrestler) came home last night from Kent State. He had to wrestle this morning. Then his parents will probably share the news with him. I pray that his young tender heart will take things well.

I am persevering "Victoriously" in My Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. (Isa. 41:10)

LOVE YOU ALL,

Oraletta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home