Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Just a brief hello to everyone

Hi to all of you,
Things are continuing to go well with me. Last week I did have an awful cold, but things are much better.
I've enjoyed the graduation of my oldest Grandson Thomas from CVCA High School. Now he is busy getting ready for Kent State College. He has a job for the summer, which is a good thing.
The youngest Grandson Calvin who is 13yrs. old has just finished school yesterday.

I Praise God for the "Precious Gift of Life" so that I can share their lives and enjoy them. This morning I decided to sit out on the deck and have my quietime. I remembered the message from Sunday about God's Metropark in Ps. 19. As I listened to the "talking of the leaves" and listened to the birds chirping it was awesome. We often overlook God's beautiful handwork, but once you have reached a certain age, and gone through the trials of health, YOU LEARN TO APPRECIATE.

As the song writer puts it: He is Worthy of worship, worthy of praise, worthy of honor and glory. Worthy of all the glad songs we can sing, worthy of all of the off-'rings we bring---------


I Love You All,

Oraletta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home