Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Friday, November 03, 2006

P.S.

Hello Again Everyone!
Sorry I forgot to put the address of the scripture verse on the update yesterday (11/2). It is Rev. 1: 5b-6.
The last time I tried to edit the blog I messed up real bad. So I'm doing it this way this time.

Love Y'all,
Oraletta

2 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oraltetta, Sharon and I continue to pray for you. I retired last Friday. You can reach us at markneubecker@sbcglobal.net. In Him, Mark & Sharon

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Oraletta and Roosevelt,
    Checked your blog this morning for an update for our prayers for you each morning. So grateful to hear of how you are continuing strong in Christ and that He has reduced the size of the tumor. We promise to continue to pray for you to the glory of God. You are safe in His hands.
    With much, much love, Heidi and Mike

     

Post a Comment

<< Home