Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Keeping in Touch

Hello loved Ones & Partner's in Christ,
I am really enjoying this break I'm having without any treatments. Remember, the radiation was finished on Aug. 11th.
I am so thankful that my skin did not burn from the treatment ( I drank lots & lots of water). I was told that this helps.
I was having some problems swallowing when I finished, but now it is much better.
I was reading from my "Praying through cancer" devotional today, and it reminded me of "The Unwrapped Gift's",
All the members do not have the same function, so we, being many are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another." (Rom. 12: 4-5) NKJV
Oh! how true this is. ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN SUCH WONDERFUL GIFTS TO ME, either one way or the other. It is so wonderful how faithfully God provides for each of us through the body of Christ. I AM TRULY HUMBLED.

I started back walking last week. Of course short distances and much slower than the usual, but it is a good start. I feel strong, and yes ladies, I'm back in the saddle again, washing, ironing, some small cleaning, some cooking. Working my way back to normal, only now I take naps during the day. Okay! I suppose this is enough for now. I''ll update you again in the near future. We still have a ways to go yet.

Oraletta (Isa. 43: 1-3b)
P.S. Let's remember that as we pray for one another, remember to first "WORSHIP OUR LORD & SAVIOR ", Let's build our relationship with Him, before we give Him "Our List". Oh how He deserves & cherish our worship and praise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home