Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Oraletta's first visit to doctor since diagnosis

Dear Friends,
truly this adventure that I am on is teaching me patience. Today was my first visit to the doctor since I was told on May 15th. that I had lung ca.
So today I saw the head doctor of the lung ca department. He was very clear and honest when we talked and when he examined me.
His observation up to this point ( he has checked my records back to 2002 when I had the breast cancer) is that "HE IS NOT SURE OF MY DIAGNOSIS".
He is going to have more test done by the pathology lab, and I will call him on Wed. (6/7), and see what his decision is once the other test are done. He said he wants to be sure of my diagnosis before moving forward.

DEAR FRIENDS,
PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY THAT GOD WOULD GIVE THE DOCTOR'S CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY BODY.

In the mean time you know WHO WE CONTINUE TO LOOK TO. THAT'S RIGHT! OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. The doctors might be puzzled, but GOD KNOWS.

In the mean time we "Press On".

Loving each of you with the Love of the Lord Jesus,

Oraletta

1 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest Oraletta, Mike and I are upholding you in prayer and know that our Sovereign Lord is taking care of you each and every day. We know that you and Roosevelt will bring Him great glory as you go through this fire, and that He will lead through each step.
    Be assured of our love and concern for you both, and for the best medical care and healing.
    With deep love, Heidi and Mike

     

Post a Comment

<< Home