Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Oraletta's Appreciation

Dear Friends,
I am soooooooooooo encouraged every day when I click the e-mail button and read all of your encouraging remarks. I must admit that until I got the hang of how this works I deleted some comments after reading them, because I did not understand about posting them. Please forgive me.
I can imagine how it must be when our Lord listens continuously to the prayers, praises & adoration of the saints. Truly He is Worthy of our Praise.
Roosevelt and I ask that you would please continue your prayers for us, and especially that OUR GOD WOULD PROVIDE " COMPLETE HEALING FOR ME" from this cancer. We must always be mindful that "ALL POWER ON HEAVEN AND EARTH IS IN GOD'S HANDS." No cancer in all the earth can overrule God's Healing Power.

Now let us not forget or be distracted by health issues that we would for a second neglect "Kingdom Business." Let us in Word or Deed remember the "lost souls" around us. Let us "Fix our eyes on Jesus (Heb.12:2a), and seige every opportunity to be a part of the furtherance of the Gospel.

May the Lord continue to Bless each and everyone of you.
Serving Him with You,

Oraletta (Isa. 40:13)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...And your encouragement continues! Thanks for pointing all of us to what really matters and what is eternal. It is true that when we turn our eyes upon Jesus, the things of earth grow dim. Praying for your time away and for the upcoming appointment. God is faithful! We love you both, The Browns

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amen...what a blessing to read what you and everyone are writing and how it is ministering to all of us as well. God is blessing all of us through your suffering. Only God could do something so amazing. I hope that you are not in physical pain. You have been an angel to us in so many ways. I pray the Lord will send his angels to minister to you and your dear ones. Susie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home