Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Third & Last Chemo

Hello Dear Friends,
On Oct.27th.(Fri.), I plan to have my final chemo treatment. The treatment is scheduled for 8:15am. It usually last about two hours, then I come home and rest. The next morning Roosevelt & I will drive to the downtown Cleveland Clinic again and get the Neulasta shot so that the white blood count will start building back up.
The one thing different this Friday is that I will see the doctors before I get the chemo, which means that things might be held up a little. You know how doctors tend to be "just a little late". Let's hope they will be on time.

Now my Dear Friends,
After this treatment, I will be having various test to see where we are with the cancer. I may not get to you as fast as I probably should, but just continue to pray that God will shed an abundance of Grace & Mercy on my physical well being, and that we will get a "CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH". I'm sure we all want that, however we will "GLORIFY & HONOR GOD", as He fulfills His plan for me, and of course we will have to "WAIT & SEE".

Roosevelt & I want to thank YOU ALL for being so faithful in praying for us, sending notes, calling, and many other things that you have been doing. We continue to get calls from many to see what can be done for us. We are so unworthy, but yet so thankful.
By the way, the coughing is 99% better. The prednisone I am taking is really clearing up the lungs. I went to church for the first time in a very long time Sunday. It was so wonderful to be there. I was able to sing without coughing. Of course my voice is now as stong yet, but in time that will come.

May the Lord Bless Each & Everyone of You Dear Ones,

Roosevelt & Oraletta
Isa.43: 1-3; Dt.33:12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home