Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Routine Dr.'s visit

Today I went to Cleveland Clinic for a routine visit with my doctors. As always I had blood drawn, and talked with the doctors. They evaluated the coughing and put me on antiobiotics & prednisone for a few days.
One of the things when you are having these extensive treatments for a period of time (radiation & chemo), things will happen. So everything just does not show up on an xray or scan.
So we trust that God will direct the doctor's as to how to care for you.
I will see how the medication works and let you know.
I am scheduled for my second dose of chemo this coming Friday, Oct.6th., and as before I will get the shot Neulasta on Sat. morning. Hopefully all will go well as before.

May the Lord Bless & Keep each and everyone of you. We thank you so much for your faithful prayers.
Let's "All" pray for our Church & Leaders, Our Nation & Leaders, Marriages/children, Our Troops at War, Oh love Ones we need the Lord to send forth a most powerful downpouring of HIS SPIRIT upon our world. Let's pray, pray, pray & whenever the opportunity comes, let's share Jesus with others.

Oraletta (for us both)
1Thess.5:12-28

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home