Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Chemo #1

Dear Friends,
My chemo treatment this morning (8:30am) went very well. It took about 2 1/2 hours. They gave me benadryl IV as one of my pre-meds, so I had a very good sleep. For a "real treat" I had Roosevelt buy me an "EGG MAC MUFFIN" for breaksfast. It must have been at least two years since I've had one. I just love eating the "JUNK FOOD" right now (since I don't have to watch my weight). Such fun you can have at times like these.

Most of you are probably saying, "well she is a real crazy one", but these are times to relax and enjoy some of the small things that you just never think of.

Praise God I had no ill effects from the treatment today. So now I will go and rest.
Thanks for all of your prayers for me.

In Him,
Oraletta
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again; Rejoice! (Phil.4:4)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home