Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Results of Pet Scan & CT Scan

Hello Dear Ones,
I'll get right to the point and then move on to other things. All of my doctors say that the results of the scans were good, they think I am doing very good, HOWEVER, they do believe that MAYBE there might be some cancer activity still around. So tomorrow, Sept.15th (Fri.) as previously scheduled, I will have my first of three chemo treatments. Each treatment will be three weeks apart.
These treatments are suppose to be like "the cleanup crew". They get whatever is left and unseem.
There is a spot yet showing on the lung, however it is greatly diminished in size. As a matter a fact the doctor said it could be necrotic tissue (dead tissue). At this point we/doctors don't know.

The doctors are all pleased with my physical condition, strength & attitude. Of course we all know where this all comes from (Ps. 121).

Many ask me what should they pray for at this point? Here are a couple of suggestions.
1. That physically I will be able to take ALL THREE of the chemo treatments. My doctors continues to say," If it makes you too sick, we will stop". We don't want to harm you more. So let's pray that I will be able to tolerate ALL THREE TREATMENTS.

2. That at the end of these three treatments we will get a clean bill of health "AS FAR AS THE MEDICAL TEAM CAN SEE". We will REST IN THE LORD for all else.

Well, Dear Ones,
I suppose I've said enough. I had planned to say more, but this looks like an awful lot to me. Thanks to each and everyone of you for ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT in every way.
Roosevelt & I appreciate you very much. Let's remember that in ALL OF THE TRIALS IN OUR LIVES, let's remember to honor & glorify our Lord Jesus. Remember, nothings comes to us that does not first come by him. 1Cor.10:31; Ps.73:25-26.

Loving You in His Love,
Oraletta (for us both)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home