Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Happy Thanksgiving To All

Hello Dear Ones,
Roosevelt & I would like to wish each and everyone of you a " Happy Thanksgiving". If you are traveling we pray for safety for you. If you have family & friends visiting your home, we pray for the utmost Joy & Peace with them. Above all let's all give glory to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ for his gratefulness to us. Let's not forget to enjoy that wonderful turkey dinner.

At the present time I am doing well. It is so good to go to church and be able to see some of you and talk with you face to face. For all of those that are so far away that have prayed for us over the months, we can't see you, but we love and thank you. Truly we have so much to be thankful for. I will continue to be in touch with you. I did get my next appt. from the Cleveland Clinic. I will have many tests and see the doctors on Feb.28th. At that time we should know just where we stand with the cancer. However, in the meantime. Let's enjoy our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ, enjoy our families & friends, and all of the upcoming holidays.
Also, we must remember those that are less fortunate than us. The homeless, the broken & battered. We should be so grateful for places such as the City Mission and others that will minister to the needy these up coming holidays.

I am so excited about all the upcoming holidays.

Loving each of you with the Love of the Lord Jesus,

Oraletta (for us both)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One of the things I am thankful for is having met you and Roosy.

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HELLO ORALETTA AND JUNIOR:
    WE ARE PRAYING THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT. HEBREWS 10:36 SAYS, "YOU HAVE NEED OF PATIENCE (ENDURANCE), SO THAT AFTER YOU HAVE DONE THE WILL OF GOD, YOU MAY RECEIVE THE PROMISE" WE ARE EXPECTING A GOOD REPORT! MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS AND KEEP YOU IS OUR PRAYERS! LOVE YALL!!
    SINCERELY, JOE AND REDA.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home