Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

three month checkup

Hello everyone,
just a brief note to let you all know that today things went well at the clinic for my three month checkup.
I must say I was surprised, because as of Monday I've had a terrible cold (sore throat, runny nose, sneezing). The first thing on my agenda today was Pulmonary function. When the clamp went on my nose I just knew I would not make it, but once again the Lord helped me through it. The Tech. said my testing was good.
Then I had blood work done. Well of course the veins did not want to coorperate, but we got through it.
Then I had to have a cath put in my arm for the contrast dye to do the CAT Scan. Again we had problems with the veins, but I survived it.
finally I saw my doctor (the radiologist). He did warn me to be careful with colds, because my system just cannot fight back like it use to. He said if I get worse I should go to my primary doctor.
So for now that is it. Looks like all is well and I am going to bed.
Praise God for computers ( that work).

OH Yes! on Sat. May 26 my oldest grandson Thomas graduated from CVCA. PRAISE THE LORD. NOW HE WILL BE STARTING KENT starting August.

Oraletta
Isa. 40:31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home