Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

We are making progress.

Hello Dear Ones,
With God's Faithfulness, His Perfect Planing & Timing in All Things,
and with your gracious prayers (2Cor.1:11),
and the wonderful Medical Team, we made it through another day.

This morning at 9:00am Roosevelt dropped me off at the door that I go in at Cleveland Clinic downtown for the "radiation to brain". Then he went to MacDonald's and got coffee & egg MacMuffin ( sounds so good).
At 9:19am I was downstairs in the lobby calling him on the cell phone saying, " I'm finished".

We drove home, stopped and did a couple errands, had lunch.

At 12:40pm he drove me to Cleveland Clinic Star Imaging in Twinsburg ( a very short trip from our house), and at 1:05 I was on the MRI "hard table". I got off at 3:55pm. This time I did not take a break. I just wanted to get it over with. The last 15 mins. were the worse. The table just kept getting harder.

One thing I learned from my Dear Doctor, Steven Andresen. That is to take a pain pill before you go for the MRI. That way you will relax and sleep through most of it, and I did. You just have to LEARN HOW TO GET THROUGH THESE VARIOUS TEST with as much ease as possible.

So now, tomorrow, we will ONLY GO TO THE CLINIC DOWNTOWN FOR THE "Brain Radiation" which is very quick.

I hate to cut thing so short, however I was told to get as much rest as possible, so I am going to wrap things up here and just go lay down and read. I LOVE ALL OF YOU WITH THE LOVE OF JESUS.
Thanks for ALL THE PRAYERS, CARDS, CALLS , JUST EVERYTHING.

Oraletta (for us both)
With God we will gain the victory, (Ps.108: 13a)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home