Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Update

Hello Everyone,
Things are happening so fast with me that I must try to keep up with this blog or I will really get far behind.
So I will try and make it brief, but informative so you will know what's going on and what to pray for.

Yesterday at 5:55pm (12/11/07) I had an MRI done of the spine. It lasted about 3hrs. and twenty mins. The first session was 80 minutes straight. That is a long time to be in this little cage over your face, and chest and don't move. Then they slide you into this tunnel. I was able to listen to classical music and and pray & relax so that was good. Even over all the noise of the MRI. The doctor's told me today that the spine does have cancer, but nothing that is threating so we will treat a little later. Not certain how just yet. A LOT OF THINGS WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANSWERS.
THANKS FOR PRAYING.

Tomorrow ( 12/13/07) I will have another MRI of the right hip & femur at 12:40pm. It will probably be about 3hrs. also.

Now I need to back up a little. There is something I did not share with you because Roosevelt was having such a hard time with it , and still is. However, he talked to a person that has been treated for the same problem, and he sees how well this person is doing. So now he is a little better, however he is not talking too much about it. Here is the situation.
ON DEC. 7th. I HAD AN MRI OF THE BRAIN, AND YES IT DID SHOW CANCER. THIS REALLY DID KNOCK THE FAMILY FOR A LOOP. I am okay, because the doctor's were aware that this could happen.. I've been under close observation ever since they told me I was in remission back in February from the lung cancer. So today I had my first radiation treatment of the brain. It will only be two weeks of radiation to the brain. So keep praying, and just let Dear Roosevelt not have to answer questions. He just does not want to talk about it, BUT HE KNOWS THAT YOU LOVE US, AND WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS.

I have found Great Comfort in the little booklet: " My Times are in His Hands" (Ps.31: 15).

Whatver you do Dear Ones, don't lose heart. Continue to put ALL OF YOUR TRUST IN THE LORD JESUS. He Loves each of us, and He has a perfect plan for each of us. Let's just continue to Praise His Holy Name, and pray for one another, and above all Love One Another.

Your Sister in Christ,

Oraletta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home