Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Dear Ones,
Before I get into my update, I'd just like to take a moment to Thank My Dear Friend Charles who set this blog up for me. I had never heard of a blog, and truly did not know how to use it. Every time I come to my computer I bring out the instructions that he gave me on how to use the blog. He no longer lives in OH. He is now happily married and living in Florida. I miss him so much, but I am so happy for him and his bride Susan.

Well, for health update:
I work a little bit, and I nap a little bit. Now that I am not taking the steroids I don't have that surge of energy that I had when I was taking them. However, I am glad to be off of the steroids.

My family and I have decided to use some alternative methods of healing to see if I can come up with a cancer free body. PLEASE LISTEN CLOSE! I WILL HAVE TO ALTER THE WAY I EAT, AND I WILL HAVE A BLOOD ALLERGY TEST DONE TO SEE WHAT FOODS "I" AM ALLERGIC TO.
NOW LOVED ONES, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT "WE (ME & MY FAMILY) ARE TOTALLY TRUSTING GOD IN THIS MATTER. (PROV.3:5-6)
PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT WE HAVE " GONE OFF THE DEEP END", AND THAT WE ARE NOT "PRAYING AND ASKING GOD TO BLESS OUR EFFORTS IN THIS ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF HEALING."
I will continue to see my doctor's at Cleveland Clinic. As a matter-a-fact I just received appts. in the mail for Feb. 7th. with my radiologist for follow-up, and Feb. 18th. with one of my oncologist.

So Dear Ones, let's pray that I can make the proper adjustment to this alternative way of eating, and that God will Bless it to HIS GLORY.

REMEMBER, OUR PURPOSE ON THIS EARTH IS " TO HONOR OR LORD JESUS IN ALL THINGS, AND ENJOY HIM FOREVER."

I Love You All,

Oraletta (Ps. 23)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home