Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Best Christmas Ever

Hello Loved Ones,
The family has decided that this was our "Best Christmas Ever"... God was so Merciful & Gracious to us.
We were all thankful that "I was alive and here to Celebrate Jesus Birthday with the Family". We were also grateful for the strength God gave me to prepare a Christmas Dinner for the family.
For the Love & Joy we shared with each other and some of you, It was really good.

Now, for health issues. On Wednesday (12/26) I had my last radiation treatment to the brain. Now the doctors feel that I need to rest for a few weeks, and then we will go for the next plan towards healing.
Today was a real treat to just be home and not have to go anywhere.

So let's just all relax, continue to pray that God in His Timing will heal me of this cancer once and for all. (3 Jn.2). That I will give Him All the Glory Honor and Praise.

Have a Wonderful New Year.
From our Family to Yours,

Oraletta (Ps. 121)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Oraletta and Rosie, So glad your Christmas was so special. How wonderful for you to have cooked dinner! WE drove by your house this evening on the way to the Welshfield Inn and it looked so pretty with all the red lights. Enjoy resting for a while! WE continue to pray for you to have strength like David and his faith in God. We ask our Lord throughout the day for your restoration to health. God is on the side of the righteous and has compassion for His children. Love, Barbara Moyer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home