Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Doctor's Appt.'s all day on Friday (1/25)

Hello Everyone,
Roosevelt & I will start the day out @ 8:30am at Beachwood Cleveland Clinic. I will be having a Cat Scan of abdomen & pelvis.

Then to Cleveland Clinic Main Campus for Chest x-ray & rt. shoulder ( to check why I was coughing last week & having pain in the back on right side).

Then of course as always blood work. Then I will see my Oncologist. Then I will see a new doctor named Dr. Ruth Lagman. She is a "Palliative Medicine" doctor. Something to do with the "Quality of Living". So I will see what she has to say. I won't see her until 1:00p. So we are looking at a very long day.

After that I told Roosevelt that we will go somewhere and get something to eat where I can have something off the menu. I don't think I will be coming home to cook.

Okay that is it for now. Of course I won't have much to report until probably next week.

Oh yes! about the "Alternative Medicine" doctor I am seeing in Solon. I have lots of homework to take back to him whenever they call me for an appt. The cooking is getting better. We are adjusting to the new way of eating , and enjoying it. However, I do feel that I have a "nursing job & cooking job", and I have to document so much for this doctor. However, it will be over in a couple weeks, and then I will see him. He is waiting for "TEST RESULTS" to come back before seeing me again." ROOSEVELT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO SUPPORTIVE OF ME. HE EATS WHAT I EAT, and I give him treats inbetween. He also does the juicing everyday.
TOGETHER WE WILL GET THROUGH ALL OF THIS " WITH THE LORD'S HELP ONLY, NOT ON OUR OWN STRENGTH. (zEC. 4:6).

I must say that now that I've been back on "steroids" since last Thurs. I have energy & I have
an appetite. I'm not in pain, however I do take a pain pill at night to help me sleep. I am not coughing anything like I was up til last Wed.
SO AS USUAL, we will see what's going on once all the TEST RESULTS are back.

Thanks for your prayers,

In Him,
Oraletta (Dt. 33:12)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home