Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Brief Update

Hello Everyone,
One March 25, (tues), Roosevelt and I had the most wonderful mornimg. We were so excited that I had no bld. wk. to be drawn, no doctor's appt. Just a wonderful morning. Even a special breaksfast with out robes on and enjoying each other.

WELL AT 12 NOON, WE WERE GOING OUT THE DOOR TO CLEVELAND CLINIC DOWNTOWN.

I was having extremely bad pain on my right outer thigh. So we arrived at 1:oopm. Went to radiology and had a scan done to check the IVC filter they put in on Mar. 10th. This is a filter to catch any blots that might travel to the lungs. The filter was okay. I we so happy. It turns out that the scan showed what they called " nerve pain". This is the worst pain I have ever had. I must say I am rather strong " Thanks to the Lord Jesus and His strength". But this pain did bring tears.
So now we are trying Lidoderm Patches on the right hip ( which does not stop the pain alone) so now I am taking "nerve pain medicine called" Neuronrin. The two together is rather helpful. The Neuronrin Pills will take over real soon and I should not have to use the patches.
I was able to come home that evening about 5:30pm . That was very good for me & Roosevelt.

Now I am also going to the Clinic in Solon to get my coumandin adjusted. That may take about a month. Again I have "MORE DIET PRECAUTIONS". I have to be careful with the Vit. K.

Well that's it for now. Talk to you all later. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS & CARDS. YOUR ENCOURAGE & CARING THOUGHTS.

Oraletta
Ex. 15:2 The Lord is my strength and my song;
Ps. 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield;
Isa. 40: 31 but thoe who hope in the Lord will renew
their strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home