Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

BIG CORRECTION

Hello Everyone,
Carelessness, and mistakes can be real bad sometimes. I think I need to use my dictionary more often, and do a spell check before sending out my blogs. SO I WANT TO MAKE A CORRECTION.

I was reminded by a reader today that I said:
"Even a special breaksfast with ouT robes on and enjoying each other."
What I meant to say was: "Even a special breaksfast with ouR robes on and enjoying each other."

Maybe some of you missed the mistake, I REALLY HOPE SO.

Oraletta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home