Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Monday, August 18, 2008

One More Update

Hello Everyone!
Today for the first time the Home Care Nurse came to our home. She did a little more assessment, and then she drained the pleurx cath. She took out 1200 cc of fluid. Of course she taught me and Roosevelt. Breathing is always better when fluid is removed from around the right lung.
She plans to come back on Thurs., and we will see how things go.

So continue to pray that the Traceva will do it's job in attacking the cancer cells of the right lung and hopefully killing them off.

Thanks to each of you for your prayers, your love and "ALL" that you do for me & Roosevelt.

Oraletta (for us both)

I lift up my eyes to the hills---
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth. Ps.121: 1-2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home