Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Update

Hello Loved Ones,

On Aug.8th. I had a pleurx cath inserted into the right side if my chest. This cath. will be used to drain any excess fluid from the chest should I have a build up of fluid.

On Aug. 13th. I went to the Clinic for an ultra Sound Of both legs which showed a significant amount of blood clots. So I was admitted to the hospital. It has been decided that I am NOT allergic to heparin as soon of the blood test had showed in the past.

So now I am not taking the coumadin any more, but I am back on the Lovenot shots (twice a day). I came home on Friday, Aug. 15th. Things are going well. I don't like giving myself shots, but I will do what I have to do to get better.

The Home Care Nurse will be here on Monday to teach Roosevelt and myself how to care for the cath. I do not know at this point how long the cath. will stay in, nor do I know how long I will take the shots.

I will be going back to see the doctor next Friday (Aug 22). I'm sure I will have more info at that time. So until then my Dear Praying Friends, let,s keep praying for each other.

Loving you with the Love of Jesus.

Oraletta (Ps.121: 1-2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home