Oraletta's Adventure

Being a member of the Family of God, which is both local and global; I would like to share specific issues about the adventure The Lord and I are on dealing with lung cancer. I want to do this so that those who are praying for me will be better informed.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Update

Hello Dear Ones,
On Friday, Aug.1st, I went to CCF to be checked by Dr. Davis for my breathing. It was really difficult for me to get the next breath. So he took out 1liter of fluid which gave me much relief. Now this coming Friday ( Aug.8th) I will go to the Clinic again, this time I will have a cath. placed in the chest cavity, it is called pleurx cath. I am scheduled to come home that same day.

At the present I do not know how long the cath. will be left in. It depends on how well it works and how well the fluid drains off. Maybe a couple months or more. I will keep you informed.

We have a PRAISE" in our family. Thomas the oldest Grandson had a car accident yesterday. A young man hit him so he was not responsible for the accident. THOMAS WAS NOT HURT. We give God all the Praise for shielding him from physical harm. We are also grateful that the young man that caused the accident was not hurt either.

Let's pray for our young people as they drive cars; that God would protect them and that they would stay focused on driving.

NOW THE NEXT BIG ISSUE IS : THEY HAVE NO CAR. BUT WE KNOW THAT GOD WILL PROVIDE.

Loving each of you with the Love of Jesus:
Oraletta

I lift up my eyes to the hills--
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth. Ps. 121:1-2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home